Friday 27 July 2018

Vintage Anniversary

Hi there,

We have just been out to watch the new Jurrasic Park, and I have come to the conclusion that we have missed one somewhere lol. It is a good film, well made, however the plot is just a repeat of previous films, with a change of scenery and a different stupid egotist.

Anyway, I do have a card to share with you :)  The image is from Ooh-la-la creations 'Say it with words' CD-Rom. I fussy cut and matted to a lilac base card. I then added peel-off cats, butterflies and sentiment (which says Happy Anniversary).

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
City Crafter #422 Butterflies
polkadoodles wk30 - Summer
MTTC #375 Anniversary
SUYP #32 Furrything Goes

I also have a couple of critter photos for you. The first is my baby Morio worm! He is ever so exciting, and there are a few more too!
And a leaf cutter bee (living in the top of Doris's hutch.

And here is a wasp eating the wood to make a paste for creating a nest:
Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz


3 comments:

  1. You did an outstanding job here, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - I want to see the film. I know the stories are kinda 'same old' but I do love the Dinos.... so well done :-)
    A very lovely card.
    Oh - what will the Worm grow up to be ??? :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will grow into a Morio Beetle - of which I currently have 4, but the worms are food for the bearded dragon :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.