Tuesday 3 July 2018

Dino time

Wow it is really muggy today, but still lovely. Should be getting a little bit of rain tomorrow which my garden will very much appreciate! I do not have a card to share with you today - the next card will be for the new challenge at Aud Sentiments on Thursday! However, I do have an update on my dinosaurs to share with you.

This is currently at ???hours (I need to check :P) and is coming along nicely. I will get it finished eventually lol.

I am thinking I cannot enter this for any of the challenges - mainly because it isn't quite finished :D

However, do pop over to my facebook pages to find out about the new themes for this month!

The Crafting Technique in focus this time is Assissi work. What can you come up with?

The Monthly Theme in my other group is: Grunge it up!


At the moment I have two of the little birds playing out, and they have decided it is time to breed! But not very wellas Billie doesn't seem to be able to figure out what he is supposed to do, apart from stand on Pipers back. I am sure she is getting a lovely neck and shoulder massage though lol. Seriously - you wouldn't think that Beau came from these two!

I bought a couple of Magnolia trees from Thompson and Morgan and I think I really need to get round to emailing them as this is what they still look like :(
However, I do have some lovely poppies and some bright orange things (can't remember what they are):


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.