Monday 24 April 2017

Simple Congratulations

Well the weather has gone all grey and wet again today, which is probably good for the garden. I have had a look at the planters and they seem to have enjoyed the little bit of rain we had earlier. I have also potted on the first of my tomato plants - Garden Pearl, which are a cherry tomato. There are seven plants repotted and a few shoots still appearing, so I may not have room to plant them all without an allotment lol. I popped some new potatoes in a grow bag at the weekend also!

Anyway, here is my CAS congratulations card:

I have made this card to play along with the CASE challenge #3 at City Crafter, which is this card:
 
My version is made simply of peel-offs. I am never sure whether I have put enough on a CAS card. To me the left side of the card looks a little bare - any tips?

I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:
allsorts #412 Something beginning with B (Balloon)

Here are some of my planters out the front of the house at the beginning of the month:
 The Acer growing back
 See little leaves!!
 What to put in this pot, as I don't think those two Geraniums will fill it
 Tree!
This is supposed to be a Globe Artichoke - I think it may be dead

Thank you for looking,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. A great CAS creation, thanks so much for joining in our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but so lovely! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Less is more; I love your CAS/CASE. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS I struggle with these cards too-we are growing cherry tomatoes-sweet millions and LLDI a small yellow cherry plum-BIL grows different ones and we do a swap
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol - the second lot of tomatoes I have to pot on are the Ildi too. I have many varieties but having moved and no longer having an allotment I am having to really cut back on what I grow - I still have lettuces and celeriac growing, as well as brussels and chard, and potatoes lol - just no where to actually pot them on to for their final positions - oops

      Delete
    2. we don't grow many vegetables now -mainly tomatoes,peas,beetroot and carrots,we have raspberries,gooseberries,rhubarb and a small apple tree,the ducklings are my sons but as he is back home saving for a deposit they are living here so are our grandaughters chickens-we got the fist egg this morning too x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.