Sunday, 2 April 2017

Blizzard Blitzen

Hi there,

Another card to share with you all today - a White Christmas card! I played with some stamps and die cuts and came up with this:

Unfortunately I got ink on the edge of the Blitzen stamp, but I think it makes it look more like the snow is coming down heavily. The forest dies I got in a random pack - the Blitzen stamp is an Anita's stamp - the sentiment stamp was free with a Creative Stamping mag. I just layered them together to create a festive forest scene.

I would like to enter this creation for the following challenges:
Die cuttin' Divas #310 Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #327 Something Funny
My Time to Craft #342 Woodland Animals (I included a Rabbit for the Easter feel lol).
MAWTT # 42 Into the woods
Alphabet Challenge - B for Bunnies (it is jumping over the tree base)
Winter Wonderland - Animals/Birds
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes

A quick update on my Row of Fairies:
Thank you for looking,

Hugz Tinz


9 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this owl is so cute - love your white card - its very pretty, thank you for playing along at Winter Wonderland Animals and birds challenge hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ofcourse I love the owl :D Love the card and your embroidery!

    X
    Diana
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely WOW card - thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at MAWTT. Good luck. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 327 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card thanks for joining us at MAWTT zx

    ReplyDelete