Thursday 13 October 2016

Vintage Autumn



Welcome back. Just in time for a new challenge at AudSentiments. Challenge #166 is Vintage, which is not a theme I often use and I really had to get my thinking cap on for this one! Our sponsor for this challenge is My Artistic Adventures. I used Vintage Pumpkin Autumn Acorn for my card, and I love the sentiment that comes with this – ‘Autumn is a Second Spring where all the leaves are flowers’.



I fussy cut the individual elements and also created some vintage style backing paper using the Crafters Inspiration Cd-Rom. Finally I made a sentiment panel in Microsoft Word, using WordArt, and I tried to give it a vintage effect, using glow and a curving shape.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Avenue 613 #190 Green and Gold (with a bit of pink and purple too)
Polkadoodle - Autumn Colours
Allsorts #384 Colours of Autumn
Creative Corner - Octoberfest
craftingbydesign - Add a sentiment

I also thoguht you might like to see the start of Dino #2 on my height chart:

Just over 3 hrs done.

And finally a cheeky chappie also wanted to say hello!








Thank you for looking,
Hugz Tinz


9 comments:

  1. Great fussy cutting and some lovely colours.
    Thank you for joining in our 'Colours of Autumn' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. A creation for our 'Colours of Autumn' theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. its definitely autumnal, lovely. Thank you so much for entering our'Anything Goes' challenge Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab autumn colours! thanks for joining in our Sentiment challenge at Crafting by Designs this week! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Autumn images and love the music pumpkin
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab autumn colours. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A clever project. I love the way you've created the different elements using different papers.
    Thanks for visiting at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.