Wednesday 5 October 2016

Bride to be for I love Promarkers

It is time for a new challenge at I Love Promarkers, and the theme is Anything Goes. Our sponsir for this challenge is KennyK- and don't forget that to be eligible for the prize you must use Promarkers, Flexmarkers or Aqua markers on your project. (Or Trias - I forgot about them).

Here is my creation for the challenge:
I used Happy Hourand coloured her with a combination of markers:
Promarkers-
Flexmarkers-
AquaMarkers-

I then fussy cut her and added her to a fold of card to make a place setting for a hen party. I embellished this using Papermania Glitter pens.

I would like to enter this for the following challenges:
ABC challenge - Q for Quick
my time to craft #330 Anything but a card
inkspirational #118 Glamour
ooh-la-la #214 Feminine
MMM #31 No patterned paper

I would also like to introduce Yoko to you all:



He is a little terror - he loves running over the mouse pad as you are trying to move the curser!

Thank you for looking,
Hugz Tinz

9 comments:

  1. Cute image and great idea for a hen party. Thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with one of my fav images. Yoko looks cute too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL. Lynn x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fussy cutting and beautifully coloured image-love cute Yoko-our newest additions are two small snow whites hamsters-total 3 hamsters,2 dogs,2 cats,2 rabbitsand one bearded dragon!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that folded shaped and the blue and white colour scheme is really pretty. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi
    great card
    thanks for playing with us at ABC challenge
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-ABC challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. The image is pretty and beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday Challenges. All the very best to you. Nandini DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun place setting! I love the pop up look and the fun image! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for a place card. I am sure everyone at the party loved them. Thanks for playing with us at MMM.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great celebration place cards for a bride to be. Hope everyone loved them. tanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.