Sunday, 7 August 2016

Patterned flowers and Dino's

Hi there,

I have made up some more cards from my free cross stitch kits I have previously completed. I have made three from matching flower designs, and yes they came with the cards that I have used, however I did the stitching and the embellishing.

 For this one I simply frayed the edges of the flower and stuck it to the card.
 This time I opted to add buttons to each of the corners - to look as though they are hoding the piece in place.
 And for the final one I decided to add washi tape down one edge, a sentiment and a 3D ladybird.
 And here are the three all together in a row - just waiting for somebody to snap them up lol.

I would like to enter this collection for the following challenges:
Country View #42 Hot summer days
Kort o mania #157 Anything Goes
Photobucket
Fussy and Fancy #169 A walk in the garden
Allsorts #375 Spots and stripes (stripes on the cards, dots on the flowers, ladybird and buttons)

I also thought you would like to see an update on my Dino - now at 83 hours!

And here are some of my mice - Silver playing with my wool (it is not just for cats), and Sven, who was a little old man and we let him go about 3 weeks ago, but I just found this picture that I took just beforehand! We still have his fat little brother to introduce you to shortly.

And finally some pictures from my garden:
 Mini Bergonia
 Cauldron planters - a bit bare thanks to the slugs and the weather!
 Mini Geranium
 Poorly Artichock - so I have planted up around it lol
 Pretty pink flowers
Spirea planter

Thank you for looking,

Hugz Tinz

7 comments:

  1. What lovely sewn cards Tinz. Very sunny colours and perfect for our Hot Summer Days challenge over at Country View. Thanks for joining in with the fun x Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards, lots of hot summer colours Thank you for playing along with us at CVC good luck , hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A clever take on our theme, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely card over at Allsorts "Spots and Stripes" Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful cross stitch cards...I really love them....thanks for joining in with us with our Fussy and Fancy Challenge....hugs Jo. X .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cross stitching on your cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! Beautiful stitching! Gorgeous colours! Great photos too! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete