Wednesday, 10 June 2026

Seafaring Mice

 Hey guys,

We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers today, with the optional theme of By the Sea. I love this challenge as it encompasses so many options. We are sponsored by the whimsical Di's Digi Stamps, and I chose to use this lovely mice in a newspaper boat digi stamp for my card.


The image was coloured with promarkers before being fussy cut. I used a patterned background block which can in a paper booklet from a magazine a few years back. I thought this was perfect for a sea backdrop for my little mice. To finish I simply added some drop diamantes as sea splashes.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ThePaperPlayers #789 Masculine
AddictedtoCAS #309 Critter
TheCardConcept #228 summer by the sea (CAS design)
TheMaleRoom #211 The Outdoors
CraftyCalendar - All about the men/boys
dragonflydreams - masculine


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet image, prettily coloured. The scalloped edge adds nice interest. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet card. That image is just adorable. Your fabulous sea background is emphasized by the scalloped border. So glad you shared this fabulous card with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Thanks for playing along with The Male Room, Great Outdoors Theme. Deborah, TMR DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely darling! I can tell that you put so much love and thought into creating this. We're SO super grateful to have you share your art with us at The Card Concept and we're glad we were able to inspire you. Your card turned out super adorable.

    For another FUN challenge with great prizes, come join us also at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and always FUN challenges with awesome prizes and fellowship. Come, join us!
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Karen Letchworth
    Design Team, The Card Concept
    Owner, Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
    @karenletchworth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful masculine outdoor card. The scene is so cute! Thanks for sharing at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.