Sunday 22 October 2023

In the frame

 Hi guys,

I decided to have a play with some of my stash and use a topper as my focus for this card. This topper has been hidden in my stash for a while, but I think it is likely to be a Hunkydory topper (but I am not 100% sure).


As the topper was circular, and I had a variety of die-cut circles in my stash, I decided to make a layered frame for the topper. It did already have a frame on the topper, so I then layered this onto a blue circle to match the butterfly, then onto a metallic gold, followed by a blue patterned scalloped circle die-cut. I added these to a 3x3" card base. Finally I added the little sentiment topper from a Papermania cat pack.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
HappyLittleStampers - Use Dies (all the circles are die-cuts)
SundayStamps #320 Frame it Sketch (I made it circular)
CraftyCatz #655 Lots of Layers

Thanks for popping along to my blog.

Hugz Tinz


4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love that butterfly image. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty butterfly - and great play on our sketch! Love the round shape! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use a framed circle! Love the butterfly image, just lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A circle card...I love it!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Frame It" sketch challenge. Your circular butterfly frame is a creative way to showcase our sketch.
    Deb Horst, DT #SSC320

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.