Saturday 17 June 2023

Sparkle fairy

 Hi all,

Sorry for the late post for my DT creation. I have been away for a few days and haven't been able to access the internet fully. However here it is for our sparkle challenge option over at I Love Promarkers.


I layered several papers onto different backing cards before placing onto the square card base. May of these had glitter as part of their pattern. I matted the image onto pink card after colouring.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
SimonSaysWednesday - Lots of Layers
alphabetchallenge - F for flying

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Wonderful image with great coloring!! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, a super fairy, pretty colours. I like your different layers. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.