Wednesday 17 May 2023

Circles!!

 Hi all,

We have a new challenge starting today at I Love Promarkers, and the optional theme is to make a circle card. Just remember to use alcohol markers on your cards.


I have used Captain Thunderpants from our sponsor Dr Digi'sHouse Of Stamps for my circular creation.

I coloured the majority of the image using promarkers, but added some chameleon pens for the shading and cane. I then cut the image using a scalloped circle x-cut die, and I used the size up for the card base (this was the largest circle). I then added the peel-off sentiment to the dead space on the left.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
craftycalendar - Anything but Square
dragonflydreams - may the force be with you
TIOT - keep it simple
PFP #690 Add a sentiment


7 comments:

  1. Love the circular shape and the fun image- a fabulous masculine card. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I just love Dr. Digi's images ! Fabulous shape and a wonderful sentiment. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just brilliant! A great card shape and that image is fabulous!! Your colouring is perfect and love the peel off sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passio for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just hilarious! LOVE that image you used!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday!
    Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card. The image is so much fun and your colouring is perfect. Great card shape too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab card Tinz. I still cant comment from my tablet only on laptop so please forgive me for not a many visits. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! I love the circle shaped card. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.