Monday 10 April 2023

Mummy duck and babies

 OK this card is definitely for a child!! I really dislike it, although I do like my water-colouring of the image.


This is for our new challenge over at Creative Moments, where the optional theme is Wings and Things.
I have used mama duck and babies from our sponsor Patties Creations.

I coloured the ducks using my watercolour pencils and I am quite pleased with the way they turned out. (I know I have coloured mum in dads colours lol, but they are easier to do with limited colour choices). I then fussy cut the top of this and added to a navy base card. I added the happy birthday sentiment and then some green adhesive domes. Then it looked a little bare in the opposite corner so I added the moon and stars.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SimonSaysWed - Happy Birthday
craftycatz #632 Add some blue
Alphabetchallenge - A for Adorable
Countryview - Things with wings

Thanks for looking, and please pop along to the blog and give the rest of the DT some love too!

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. Your ducklings look adorable walking behind the mother do k,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! The image is cute and I would never have noticed the bit about the mother duck's colors; I think it works.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.