Monday 13 March 2023

Special Lady at Creative Moments

 So it is soon going to be Mother's Day here in the UK, so our optional theme for this month over at Creative Moments, is to make something to celebrate a special lady. 

I have used Beach Ready from All Dressed Up for my card.


I coloured the image using watercolour pencils and then die cut using X-cut ovals die. I layered some patterned papers that came free with a magazine onto the card front, after rounding the edges of the purple paper with my corner punch. I covered the overlap using blue wave washi tape. Finally I cut out a flower to use as the sun and added the sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Allsorts #719 A trio of something (my card has a trio of patterns).
dragonflydreams - outdoors

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. A lovely mix of papers and washi tape for your background. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely image and a great background for her. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beauty! The patterns and colors you used make me feel like summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.