Thursday 15 December 2022

Steampunk Calendar

 We had a new challenge start yesterday at I Love Promarkers, which is an anything goes theme.


I used Bartholomew from our sponsor - SheepSkiDesigns.

I coloured him using promarkers - metallic red gold and gold, khaki, black, salmon pink, royal blue and a combination of slate and french navy. I layered him onto an iridescent blue card and then onto gold glitter paper. I then layered the calendar in the same way to make a hanging calendar.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CRAFT #662 Anything goes
Alphabetchallenge - R for Reduce
inkspirational #280 gold
craftycalendar - Anything Goes
dragonflydreams - Anything but Christmas


1 comment:

  1. I've hopped over from Trimmie's Paper Craft to see your calendar. I just got this images from SheepSki and I love how you've colored him. Terrific calendar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.