Tuesday 2 August 2022

Christmas in July...what do you mean I'm late??

 Hi guys,

A new challenge started yesterday over at MAWTT with the theme of Anything Goes. As we were still in July while I was making my card I decided to go with Christmas in July. Oh well, it is a bit late going on my blog but there you have it lol.


I used a pre-patterned card with Santa and his sleigh on it. I then simply added a die-cut topper of a robin, and a foiled sentiment die-cut to this base card. I didn't want to over do it, so kept it petty simple.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ChristmasCraftCreations - Patterned Paper (base card was pre-patterned)
ABCChristmas - O for old
AYLI - feathers are great for Christmas cards as the Robin is such a Christmas icon
InspirationStation #35 Animal Kingdom
polkadoodle wk31 Christmas in July
craftyhazelnut #605 include a reindeer




7 comments:

  1. Another lovely card! Thank you again for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card and love your sweet Robin..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely CAS card! I think you added just the right amount of elements. Thank you for sharing it and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your CAS card is so sweet! So glad you joined us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when I can use something I already have to make my card, And this worked well for your Christmas card. Your Robin is singing out seasons greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, love the clean style.
    Thanks for sharing it at Polkadoodles.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely clean design to add to your Christmas card pile. You'll be so glad you started early come Christmas lol!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.