Thursday 26 May 2022

Naturally Masculine

 The new challenge at I Love Promarkers has the optional twist of Masculine.


I used Night Shadow from our sponsor  Ching-Chou Kuik

. I wanted it to pop, without starting to look too feminine, so I coloured the flowers in a bright promarker, used Pastel Green for the leaves to allow them to blend in with the image, and Grey Squirrel for the owl. I then matted this onto pale green card and then onto the ombre base card. Finally I added a peel-off sentiment to a panel of green card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

craftycalender - Anything Goes

intaas #134 Say it with flowers

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the owl image. Thanks for joining in our May 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.