Wednesday 27 April 2022

Squirrel scene

 We have a new challenge starting today at I Love Promarkers, with the optional theme of Use only squares. So I got confused and thought it was just use squares, hence mine is not only squares.


I made a little scene using distress inks and patterned papers alongside Dr Digi'sHouse Of Stamps (the current sponsor) Cuddly critters Squirrel. I coloured the image using the following promarkers - Oatmeal; Baby Pink; Egg Nog; equila Sunrise and Cool Grey 5.

I used Cracked Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon, Broken China and Spun Sugar for the sky. The papers were from Craft Sensations 10x10cm stacks.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

SimonSaysMonday - Wild and Wonderful

ikesworld #155 Animal/crazy critter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.