Tuesday 15 March 2022

Kitty for mum

 hi guys,

We have a new challenge starting today at Creative Moments - with a DT call!

Our optional twist this time is to create something for a special lady, and I made a Mother's Day card.

The image is Kitten 1 from the first of our sponsors - Morgans Artworld.

Our second sponsor for this month, with the prize going to somebody who has played the twist, is  Ikes Art Digis.

For my card I used a precoloured image and layered it onto pink card. I then added a butterfly topper and a layered die-cut bird, finishing with a panel of pink card accented with peel-offs.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

SUYP #67 Furrything Goes
Countryview - Mother's Day
AYLI - Interactive or not - I really struggle making interactive cards, therefore I much prefer none interactive creations
polkadoodles wk11 Mother's Day

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. That's a su-PURR pretty cat card. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Your mom will love the card.
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Country View Challenges.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, I love that kitten image. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't resist cute kittens... can we?! Wonderful Mother's day card, thanks for sharing it with us at Country View Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!

    Hugs!
    Eivor DT Polkadoodles
    https://craftsbyejja.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable!!! Thank you for joining the March challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.