Monday 1 November 2021

Diamond Owl @ Moving Along With The Times

 Hi guys,

It is November already! How this year has flown by! This months challenge theme over at MAWTT is Anything But a Card. I have made a diamond art picture - I find these really therapeutic - especially as I love cross stitch, but these require much less concentration!


I would like to enter this little girly into the following challenges:
AYLI - Critter or People - Critter as I find them so much more versatile and more enjoyable to watch come to life
SimonSaysWednesday - Anything Goes
craftycatz #570 Anything Goes
C4C608 Texture

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and colourful. A lovely project. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute owl Tinz and you must have lots of patience to do this so well. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tinz... I absolutely love your owl, its so pretty... it must have taken ages to make. Have a lovely month until our next challenge.
    Hugs Diane Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.