Wednesday 25 August 2021

More than one layer @ I Love Promarkers

 Hi guys,

We have a new challenge started over at I Love Promarkers today. As always it is an anything goes challenge, but our optional theme is to add more than one layer.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Paper Nest Dolls Digis and I have used Nautical mermaid Ellie.

I coloured Ellie using the following promarker colours:

Warm Grey 1, Almond
Caramel
Island Lagoon, Lime Twist
Lilac, Powder Blue, Twilight Sky, Metallic Blue
Yellow, Mango, Cardinal Red

I layered a watercolour effect patterned paper onto my base card, and then layered a 3x3" seaside patterned paper over this (from The Range). I then fussy cut the image and layered this on the top - finally adding a seahorse accent.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
DragonflyDreams - Summer Fun
MTTC #464 Mermaids
PFP 606 Fantasy/Magical



5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous little mermaid, love her fishy background too. Thanks for joining in at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and fab card- lovely colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and thanks for sharing at PFP

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at MTTC, we look forward to seeing you again. Stay safe. Caz. MTTC

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet and lovely looking card! Thanks for joining us over at PFM this week and a new challenge is soon up for you to enjoy!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.