Thursday 8 April 2021

Firefly

 Hi guys,

I am so sorry this post is late! I have been super busy at work and forgot to take my laptop with me yesterday :(. However, here is my DT post for our new challenge that started yesterday over at Creative Moments. Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Morgans Artworld and I have used Fantasy Fae 61.

I coloured the image using my Chameleon pens and the colour tops. I then simply stamped the sentiment in purple ink.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CuteCardThursday #681 Wings
AudSentiments #272 Anything Goes
colourmyheart #438 photo inspiration



7 comments:

  1. A fabulous burst of colour. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a striking image. Lovely colouring. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card congrats 👍💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous... the blend of colors your used on your image is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colouring!
    Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic colouring. great work. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.