Monday 1 March 2021

Spring forward

 Hi guys,

We have a new challenge starting over at MAWTT as it is the 1st of March already. This months theme is Spring, chosen by Christine   

 .

I used birds and butterflies for my Spring inspired card. I fussy cut the top bird before die-cutting the rest of the image. I also die-cut some feather paper with a scalloped circle die. I then die-cut some butterflies and added gems to make their bodies.

I would like t enter this card into the following challenges:

CuteCardThursday 675 Feminine

allsorts #613 Feminine

LibraryChallenge #78 Garden Birdwatchers Bible



7 comments:

  1. Such a cute image gorgeous card
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the birds!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week where it's all about "feminine creations".
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tinz,
    what a very lovely card and such a great image.
    I love the cute little birdies.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super images with lovely colours and design. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Tinz. Love the cute bird images. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute and pretty this is!!!Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.