Wednesday 16 September 2020

Animals @ I Love Promarkers

 We have a new challenge starting today over at I Love Promarkers, with the optional theme of Use an Animal. Our lovely sponsor is Knitty Kitty Digis  and I have used Puddles of love on my card.


I used one of my patterned base cards and layered a woodgrain paper onto this, with the kitty image over the top. I coloured the image using Promarkers (Orchid, Mint Green, Lime Green, Ice Grey 4, Peach, Warm Grey 2 and Warm Grey 4).

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

ikesworld #136 U for under the weather
SUYP #58 Furrything Goes
simonsaysmonday - Frame it

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card loving all the details My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the kitty!

    Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges, DT Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this fits the theme!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!


    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Tinz, the wood background is perfect against the jazzy base layer. I think I need that brolly, we have rain here up north :( Big hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute image! Fabulous card and so much fun! Thanks for playing with us this month at Ike's World Challenges! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.