Wednesday 22 July 2020

Seaside colours @ I Love Promarkers

Ok so I have kinda gone with the Anything Goes, although I did take inspiration from the sky and sea. Our optional theme at I Love Promarkers is to use the colours in this photo for inspiration for your projects.

 As you can see I failed miserably!! Our sponsor is SheepSkiDesigns  and I used Daisy Panel - image no 182.

I used an ombre glitter card on black card. I embossed a piece of sea-like patterned paper with a vine border embossing folder from Crafters Companion. I then inked the design with a black in pad from papermania. After colouring the image with Promarkers I fussy cut it and layered it onto the embossed panel. Finally I added some black pearls and some blue and pink butterflies.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
PFP #552 BINGO (I have gone for Flowers - Glitter - Pearls)
inkspirational #217 Painting or colouring
TIOT - Summertime
CountryView - Do what makes you happy (I love sunsets and ombre cards)

Hugz Tinz

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty shimmery card!!! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florals and shimmer = swoon-inducing! Soooo pretty! Thank ou for joining us in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Tinz! Love the ombre glitter effect (maybe this could be a way of using up all those coloured glitters I have?!), pretty floral image and added texture in your inked embossing...
    Thanks for playing along with my BINGO challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card love all the sparkle thanks for sharing in our Bingo challenge at PFP

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card Tinz. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week for Lisa's 'bingo board' challenge and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Challenge
    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.