Sunday 24 May 2020

Birthday in the pink

Hi guys,

I have a pink themed birthday card to share with you today.



I already had the heavily patterned base card. I stamped some layering flower stamps using a pale pink and a coral ink, and then fussy cut around the outline. I also stamped the sentiment from the set. I mounted each element to the card front using brads.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CraftyCatz #507 Spots/Stripes
Sweetstampin' - Anything but a square
ikesworld - Q for Quartz pallette
simplycreatetoo #160 use flowers

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, you matched the challenge colors so pretty. Beautiful flowers, thank you for playing along over at IKE's World Challenges, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too for our "Use flowers" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card and great colors. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz (this would be perfect for the challenge over at Creations in Pink)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty and just perfect for our colour Challenge :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    I hope you and all your family are well.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and lovely design!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - so pretty in pink!

    Thanks for joining us at the Ike's World Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.