Friday 3 January 2020

Blue Christmas

Well it was certainly a wet Christmas this year - has it stopped raining here in the UK??

I have my first Christmas card of 2020 to share with you today (yes I am getting prepared already lol).

I used a dark navy base card and streaked yellow and red glitter pritt stick in lines across the centre.  I used this to then adhere a previously stamped and die-cut bauble onto the card front (you may recognise it as the centre from a card made late last year). Finally I added the peel-off sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Addicted to stamps #180 Cold and frosty
ABCChristmas - A for Anything Christmas
SOS #410 Happy Holidays
CRAFT #539 Christmas
modsquad - create your own patterned paper (the bauble is stamped with snowflakes)

My Scorpion passed away this morning, which made for a very sad drive to work :( Here is a photo of him taken on the 30th December looking very healthy! No idea what the cause was.

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. So sorry about your scorpion. I can honestly say I don't believe I have ever known another person who had one as a pet. Sad to lose something you love. I really like your design here!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card - gorgeous ornament die cut! And sorry for your unexpected loss. :( Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your sad news♥
    Gorgeosu card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tinz sorry to hear your sad news. Your card is so creative.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your scorpion-we have just lost an injured wood pigeon our grandaughters rescued and our hamster the same night although the hamster was about five! totally blind and grey so he did well bless him.
    Great Christmas card and never thought of using pritt stick for glitter thanks for the tip
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.