Sunday 6 October 2019

CAS just for ewe

I have a CAS design to share with you today using me-to-you peel-offs that I have had hiding in my stash for a while.

I started by making a grassy bank for the sheep to sit on using my distress inks. I used grass green, scattered straw and milled lavender, blending them together to make it look like it was a floral meadow. I then added the blue nose sheep sitting on the bank and a row of daffodils underneath. I used three of the smaller blue nose animals for the accents in the top corner, and then used a sentiment peel-off alongside a handwritten note (which didn't quite work out as planned - any tips would be greatly appreciated to get it looking more professional).

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
AddictedtoCAS#169 Creature
CCM #242 Add a critter
TIOT - Animal Magic
AYLI - CAS or FAF - I have chosen CAS as I find it easier to create a clean card when I am not trying to have too many layers
modsquad - back to nature

And I thought I would share an update on my dino height chart. Now at a total of about 230hrs.

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

14 comments:

  1. Great CAS card love the cute image-the only tip I can think of is get the middle letter in the middle and work outwards-hope that helps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grassy hill is beautiful and I love your cute little blue nose sheep, Tinz! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a wonderful take on the sketch, you have a wonderful imagination. Your card is adorable and you kept it CAS I find CAS really hard to do, so hats off. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our 'Add a Critter' challenge. Love the card.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super sweet card and lovely project. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tinz you're amazing CASing a card using my sketch well done. I totally agree what Glenda Atkins said I just don't know how you did it, wonderful. I love your colours and this very cute image. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.

    Hugs Kathie
    SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest little sheep. What an adorable card. Thanks for linking it up to Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering the AYLI challenge with your adorable card - good luck!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cute sheep in the meadow Tinz - looking as if she's having a lovely time! I think you've done a great job on the sentiment (not my forté at all!) but my tip would be to draw a faint guide line with a pencil, drawing around a glass or jam jar for a curve, and then erase it when you've added your sentiment.
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous CAS card, thank you for linking with us over at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling card! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS creature challenge. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a c-ewe-t card. Love this adorable ewe. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. AJ DT SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great interpretation of the sketch and I always love anything with sheep.Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.