Saturday 22 June 2019

Masculine kitchen

Hi guys,

I have a simple masculine card for you today, created using decoupage from the Papermania Country Life collection:

I made the card base using a pearlescent blue to emphasise the masculine feel of the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
TheMaleRoom #113 Cooking and Baking
TIOT - It's a mans world
craftycalendar - Masculine
dragonflydreams - for a man/boy

Here is my reptile/invert corner in the living room:
Unfortunately I need to move all the T's as they are now getting too warm on top of the Beardies :) Look how small Teddy's enclosure is (The one with the tree house!) I think I just need some shelves and then I can fit even more in there :)

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. Love that image, reminds me of my childhood! Great on the blue too. Thank you so much for joining us in our Cooking or Baking challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our 'Masculine' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the farm house kitchen, Tinz! Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room Craft Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great masculine card! Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our next challenge too!
    Regards,
    Maja DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.