Thursday 7 March 2019

Anything Goes @ Creative Moments

Hi there,

We have a new Anything Goes challenge for you over at Creative Moments. I have used Shopping in Yorkshire, by Sheepski, for my card. Please check out the blog post for information on our sponsors and the prizes they are offering, as well as ore inspiration from the rest of the DT.


I layered the image onto a background on the computer. This took some doing as the image is a jpeg rather than a png and has rather a lot of white background. It proved rather difficult to get rid of this without damaging the outline of the image slightly, but I eventually managed it. I then usd a sentiment that I had on the computer before printing out. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ikesworld #118 C for CAS
dragonflydreams - For a special female
AYLI - Layers, one or many? - I like creating one layer cards, but find it difficult. So if I am uing digital I do tend to try and create a one layer card. They are uch easier for posting.
SimonSaysMonday - Whatever the weather
SimonSaysWednesday - Create a scene

Here are some photos for the start of my patio and Doris (the rabbits) tunnel:


Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful love the way you have coloured the umbrella Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring on the image. Your garden projects look interesting... I hope that Doris appreciates her tunnel :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card and I love your rabbit tunnel. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card, love how you added the foliage and the grass to complete your scene, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing one layered card!! Thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely scene you created for this image. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.