Saturday 6 October 2018

Baubles!

Today I have a Cristmas card to share with you all:

I followed the sketch from AHSC - and used some Papermania paper for the centre strip and a patterned paper that I believe was a gift with a magazine (one of those where you get a stamp set and some papers) for the outer two strips.

I die-cut a scalloped circle (X-cut nesting scalloped circle dies) out of parchment paper, and then stamped a Bauble and bow onto it using silver versamark ink. To finish I simply added the peel-off sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday - Get ready for Christmas
AYLI - Season - Winter as you get to play with all the festive craft supplies!
Winter Wonderland - CHRISTMAS
ABC Christmas - V for Very Quick (less than 15 mins)
Addicted to stamps #166 Christmas comes early


I have just realised I didn't share my recent pictures from a zoo that we went to (I can't remember what it was called but it was between Arundel and Bristol lol).


































6 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your zoo pictures. Your card is lovely as well. Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty and delicate ornament!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely fun festive creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. I hope you'll join us again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an original card! I love the patterns on both sets of papers you used and the delicate, almost lacy look of the embossed bauble. And I love that you used silver for your bauble to coordinate with that wonderful sentiment sticker. Not cue take on the sketch and thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at the ABC Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.