Wednesday 13 June 2018

Stitching @ Creative Moments

Hey guys,

Sorry I am later than usual with the post but I am currently away on holiday :) However I have managed to make a card for the new challenge over at Creative Moments. Our optional twist for this challenge is to add some stitching to your card - be it real or fake.


We have three sponsors for this challenge -

Who are offering 3 images to the winner

Knitty Kitty  Digis
Who are offering 3 images to the winner
Who are offering the same 3 images as the DT have used

I have used Maris Digis - Hair for my card along with some real stitching in the form of a cross stitched butterfly.
I coloured the image with some felt-tip pens, and tore the edges (I left my scissors at home so decided the distressed look was required). I added the butterfly to the top, so that it looks as though the hood is glaring at it. I used a heavily patterned base card to make up for the simplicity.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
notjustcards - Anything Goes

I had a litle friend joining me in the garden at the weekend:
 Ooh and I painted my toe nails!
Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and I like how you painted your foot nails inspired by the spider! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous & bright...love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Not Just Cards'
    Hope to see you back again for our next challenge
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.