Saturday 31 March 2018

Hen pecking

Hi there,

I want to share my new creation for the latest image in the Limited Runs progressive challenge:

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then cut down to ATC size. I simply added a cute chick sentiment banner to finish the ATC - I thought this poor hen looked like she was being run ragged by some little chicks lol.

I would like to enter this little cutie into the following challenges:
Animal Friends #60 Easter
CCM #208 Bunnies, Chicks or Eggs (Chicks only in this one)
Deep Ocean #177 Easter/spring

My seedlings are really coming along now! Need to find somewhere to put them until it is warm enough for them outside! eek

Enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend,

Hugz Tinz




5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image, loving your chicken. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Your seedlings are looking good. What are you growing?
    Thank you for entering my challenge at CCM.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim - These are runner beans, sweet peas, garden peas and chilli plants :)

      Hugz Tinz

      Delete
  3. Aw, so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the two chicks holding the banner, cute card! Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Cardmakers with your "Chick" creation! Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.