Thursday 21 December 2017

Winter 60th

Hi guys and a happy Yule to all,

It was the father-in-laws 60th recently, so I needed to make a masculine card with a bit of glitz (who doesn't want glitz for a big birthday???). Luckily I received some wonderful winter animal toppers in an ATC exchange which were perfect for this card:

I used my new number dies from Intricut for the age, cut out of X-cut self-adhesive glitter paper. Then I simply added the toppers and some diamantes for extra pizzazz! Luckily I think he liked it!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Addicted to CAS #126 Sparkle
Polkadoodles - Celebration
Allsorts #446 Cold and Frosty
simply less is moore #359 Birds/Feathers

And here are some of my Christmas decorations for you to enjoy:





Have a great Christmas all!!

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. A fun and striking card and I'm sure the recipient is going to love this special birthday card. Great use of your stash and thanks for joining us at Less is More this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super project, thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog :)

    Ania DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card! Thanks for joining us in our week 50 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week, our new challenge starts tomorrow morning - hope you will join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous masculine card ! I'm sure your father-in-law loved it ! A great take on our challenge. Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project!

    Happy New Year :)

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Polkadoodles Challenge - Week 50 and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.