Wednesday 20 September 2017

Lone Golfer

And welcome back for the second challenge announcement for today. This post is for the new challenge over at Creative Moments. Challenge #127 is all about Autumn, and we are certainly starting to feel this season in the air around here. We have two sponsors for this challenge - Bugaboo Stamps and Mari Digi Stamps Shop - Mari Digi Stamps Blog. Please pop over to the challenge blog to see what they are offering to the winners.

I have used Golf Guy  from Bugaboo for my card:

I coloured my golfing guy with Promarkers and then rounded the corners. I cut a strip of green glitter card and placed this towards the bottom of a peach card blank. I layered the image on the left of the card and added some Autumnal flowers to the right, with diamate centres. To finish I used a distressed setiment stamp with Distress Ink.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
inkychicks #88 Use your favourite colours (I love the rich colours of Autumn).
CCM #196 Autumn
MMM #55 Autumn Colours
PFP #413 Great Outdoors
Allsorts #433 Feels like Autumn
Catch the bug - Bingo (Sentiment - Bugaboo Image - Sparkle)




I also have a book review for you:

Lone Wolf by Jodie Picoult
As usual a great story with very real issues being address in a situation that is very imaginable. Jodie really makes you understand the characters in the book and what makes them tick. She also keeps things back until they become relevant. There are two separate but interlocking stories within this book and it is fascinating the amount of information that is contained. She certainly does her research to ensure the book is accurate! Another must read.

 Here are the first pictures from my holiday - some pretty flying creatures along the bank of the canal:









More to follow :)

Thanks for looking and can't wait to see your entries for our challenge,

Hugz Tinz

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for Promarkers with your fab card, hope to see you there again soon.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday with your fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Tinz. I love the super cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for entering my challenge at CCM Tinz.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation!
    Thanks so much for playin along with the Bugaboo Stamps Challenge! We hope you'll join us this week for our newest recipe challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.