Wednesday 16 August 2017

China Blue Birthday

Hi there,

I have a cross stitched birthday card to share with you today. I haven't shared it sooner as I didn't want to risk the recipient seeing it before her birthday. But here it is now:

I used a pre-patterned base card, blue pearlised cardstock, silver peel-offs and my stitching of the recipients initials.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Allsorts #428 Name or number (OK this is just the initials - does it still count?)
C4C398 Monochromatic
OLL #235 Flowers
TIOT - In my garden
A snowflakes promise - Anything Goes

Oooh I made a rhubard pastry pudding thing the other day - using homegrown rhubarb of course (unfortunately they were frozen from my allotment that I no longer have). The pudding was quite yummy, but I am not keen on pastry so hubby had most of it lol.
It doesn't look all that nice here, but that is because the sugar has caramalised on the top, not because it is burnt!

We went for a nature walk at the weekend. I haven't had chance to go through and sort out all of the pictures yet, but here are a few that are good:











Lots of critters seen and photographed - I just need to go through them and get their quality improved and then Ican forward them to the people that want them lol.

Thank you for looking,

Hugz Tinz


9 comments:

  1. Lovely card and greAt to grow your own rhubarb. Great countryside pics as well

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a beautiful card and lovely pics!
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great creation for our name or number theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cross stitch panel, makes for a very personalised card. Very pretty, and your bug pics are fab too! Thanks for playing at OLL, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and so very pretty to use cross stitch designing to really personalise your card. Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely project. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A pretty card for your friend. I love the look of your rhubarb pastry, looks good to me!

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.