Thursday 31 March 2016

Butterfly Thank You's

Hi there,

I have made an ATC collection for the lovely ladies in the Friends International ATC group, who were all very supportive for my wedding and sent some lovely cards through.


The base for the ATC was made with X-Cut large frames nesting dies - using the smallest one. The sentiment die was free with Cardmaking and Papercraft 152. The butterflies are from a Sizzix set.


I would like to enter this collection for the following challenges:
alphabet challenge B for Beautiful Butterflies
my time to craft #318 Girlie
creative card crew #109 CAS
allsorts #356 Wings

Down on the allotment today I started to cut back the Bramble bushes. Yup a little late I know but with the way the weather has been over winter - and then getting married - there has not been much opportunity to get it done before now. Unfortunately I do not get to spend much time down on the allotment if I actually want to have some tea due to the traffic on my commute, so I haven't managed to do the whole of the two bushes, but have done about half. I will finish them off on Sunday (it is the other allotments turn tomorrow and Saturday lol).

I am sitting here quickly writing my blog with the little boy mice playing out and a ball of wool next to me. The little boy mice keep climbing into the ball of wool and unravelling it. Very funny to watch - just a shame my camera is downstairs otherwise I could take a video. After being full of a cold for the past couple of days it is noce to be able to sit and play with the mice in the evening again :).

Thank you for reading my blog,
Hugz Tinz


1 comment:

  1. Such pretty ATC's, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.